fatal execution engine error
marrice
2004-02-23 00:06:50 UTC
I keep getting a fatal execution engine error 0x7926fcd8.
I don't seen to have a debugging application either. My
problem is I don't know what eitheris or how to fix it.
thanks for any info. marrice
a***@discussions.microsoft.com
2004-02-23 03:36:28 UTC
try in safe mode, if ok - the problem will be a driver or
software issue - try uninstalling / reinstalling in
reverse order. You can also try system restore or
reinstalling.

What are you doing when this occurs?
.
Tom Smith
2004-04-16 02:41:02 UTC
I get the same error but still do not have a solution
carol meyer
2006-01-09 20:33:37 UTC
Post by marrice
I keep getting a fatal execution engine error 0x7926fcd8.
I don't seen to have a debugging application either. My
problem is I don't know what eitheris or how to fix it.
thanks for any info. marrice
marrice, Did you get any help for your fatal execution error. I am
having sam problem and am so frustrated. Thanks
carol meyer
Gerry Cornell
2006-01-09 23:38:43 UTC
Carol

Are you using Windows 98 or Windows XP? Has your computer
been upgraded from Windows 98 to Windows XP?

I think you mean "fatal exception" and not "fatal execution".

Are you getting the error message whilst the computer is
booting or later?
--
Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England

Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
carol meyer
yogi

carol meyer
yogi
2006-01-10 23:15:02 UTC
My apologies for the incomplete message. Please use the link below to
download the dotnetfx.exe file from microsoft's website and install it. That
should fix this.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en

Tell me if this helps
yogi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
carol meyer
dan s
carol meyer
carol meyer
2006-01-09 20:25:04 UTC
I keep getting a fatal execution engine error 0x7927baca
I don't seen to have a debugging application either. My
problem is I don't know what eitheris or how to fix it.
thanks for any info. carol
carol meyer
mb
carol meyer
carol meyer
2006-01-10 17:56:03 UTC
Post by mb
did the error message mention anything about jit debugger?
I keep getting a fatal execution engine error 0x7927baca
I don't seen to have a debugging application either. My
problem is I don't know what eitheris or how to fix it.
thanks for any info. carol
--
carol meyer
jit debugger not availabl

carol meyer
thepret
2006-01-10 17:52:03 UTC
Post by carol meyer
I keep getting a fatal execution engine error 0x7927baca
I don't seen to have a debugging application either. My
problem is I don't know what eitheris or how to fix it.
thanks for any info. carol
--
carol meyer
i have the same prob. and yes 2 dat JIT dbugger was mentined.